Technology is constantly changing, and our adversaries are digitally “going dark” at a rate that is exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. In response to this challenge, we are seeking a Apex Developer with experience in designing and managing databases.
- Assist in the development of modular web-based applications, written in APEX.
- Work in conjunction with other developers to assist in various phases of the application development lifecycle, including but not limited to, system analysis, system design, prototype construction, application development, database design, and test automation.
- Maintain responsibility for designing, testing, coding, and developing Apex software to meet user needs, including recommending software upgrades for current and future systems, ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing, and documenting every aspect of the application, service, or environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, such as version and platform upgrades.
- Must have an active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline. (or equivalent experience)
- Five (5) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting, or upgrading of software systems.
- A demonstrated track record with PL/SQL.
- Experience with Relational Database Design (Oracle 12c).
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn APEX.
- Two (2) years of experience with using Apex software.
- Experience and knowledge of RESTful service architecture.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.