Government Tactical Solutions (GovTact) is currently seeking an APEX Developer to support a DEA contract in Arlington, VA.
- Develop and maintain assigned applications using Oracle APEX
- Develop procedure and packages using PL/SQL for data conversion, data migration, and other scripts as needed
- Perform requirements analysis, specification development, design, develop, test, deploy assigned applications, and reverse engineer current applications
- Create dynamic reports using APEX reporting tools and/or integration with BI reporting tools such as IBM Cognos and Microsoft Power BI
- Migrate Oracle mod_plsql (aka Oracle PL/SQL Cartridge) applications to Oracle APEX
- Provide APEX guidance and support to technical staff
- Perform as a subject matter expert for APEX application development
- Administer all APEX objects, code and forms
- Must be a US Citizen to meet contract requirements. Public Trust preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.