Government Tactical Solutions, LLC “GovTact” is seeking an Application Developer to support our government customer in Dulles, VA.
- Experience using Angular to develop front-end web applications
- Understanding of Object-Oriented analysis, design and programming; understanding of Model-View-Control (MVC) architecture (i.e. Spring Boot); and understanding of Object/Relational Mapping frameworks (i.e. Hibernate)
- Experience with front-end and back-end development including the understanding of java web servers (i.e. Apache Tomcat)
- Experience using Maven to automatically build Java applications
- Proficient in programming, troubleshooting, and debugging complex web-based tools and applications
- Experience using Git and GitHub for source code control
- Experience using Node.js to develop server-side content
- Experience using a Nexus repository to store software artifacts
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator to create mock applications screens
- Experience developing User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) front end code
- Demonstrated experience as an agile coach and/or scrum master
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions engineer, assessing disparate legacy technical environments and recommending roadmaps for improved development, architectural and deployment practices
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps practices within the Sponsor’s organization
- Ability to partner with technical leads and working in a collaborative environment to identify impediments towards improvements and potential solutions
- Experience with AWS Services
- Experience developing Micro Services
- Experience developing with scripting languages
- Experience using PostgreSQL open-source relational database management system
- Experience working with Agile teams within the Sponsors organization
- Experience with Enterprise Agile approaches and best practice towards implementation
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience using Jenkins to build software applications
- Experience with pgAdmin to execute SQL commands
- Familiar with JSON file format
- An active TS/SCI Full-Scope Poly clearance required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.