- Upgrade and maintain the tools to current Long-Term Support versions.
- Use the Jira/ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Respond to customer requests and resolve issues related to the CI/CD Pipeline.
- Monitor the pipeline to ensure it is functioning efficiently and provide support to resolve any issues
- All other duties as assigned or directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- Masters or Doctorate degree may substitute for required experience
- Functioning as a SME for administrating these tools: CI/CD, BitBucket Data Center Edition and Black Duck
Key Required Skills:
- CI/CD Tools, Bitbucket, Black Duck, RedHat Enterprise Linus, Amazon Web Services, Splunk, Dynatrace
- Ability to communicate effectively, communicate orally and in writing with customers, team members, management, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Experience in maintaining an accurate status and detailed account of all work performed for future reference.
- Experience learning new technology, software in a self-directed fashion – Examples: reading the vendor / technical documentation and approved on-line training courses.
- Experience authoring and revising technical documentation to keep it up to date and relevant.
- Experience as a Systems Administrator for RedHat Enterprise Linux in the operation of Enterprise Mission Critical services in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience independently Planning, Installing, Configuring, Upgrading and Troubleshooting Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Linux-Based web-systems at scale.
- Experience working with performance and log monitoring software to apply performance improvements as needed. Preferred monitoring tools: Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Ability to conduct and participate in team knowledge base sharing sessions, for example troubleshooting sessions, learning new technology, upgrades to COTS products the team supports.
- Ansible knowledge to implement “Configuration As Code” for change management of server configuration activities.
- Experience using the following AWS Services, EC2, S3, ELBs, EBS, EFS.
- Performing the duties and qualifications mentioned above for the Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products listed below:
- Jira Data Center Edition
- Nexus / NXRM Repository
- Confluence Data Center Edition
Note: Candidate is required to learn and stay up-to-date with a working knowledge of the administration and use of any assigned product(s).
- Master’s degree and 10+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of experience in a training-related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.