Technology is constantly changing, and our adversaries are digitally “going dark” at a rate that is exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. In response to this challenge, we are seeking a talented Cloud DevOps Engineer to support cloud development activities leveraging AWS cloud technologies to maintain an enterprise-scale environment used by application developers and end-users.
• Provision and Maintain Amazon Web Services Cloud Environment.
• Provision and maintain a server less environment using services such as AWS Lambda
• Administer SSL/TLS Certificates.
• Develop, Maintain, and Execute Configuration Management Scripts.
• Administer and maintain good AWS security practices through IAM, NACLs, etc.
• Must have an active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
• A BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• 7+ years of demonstrable professional experience in a DevOps or Infrastructure Engineer role deploying and supporting scalable & secure cloud-deployed solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Experience building solutions using AWS LAMBDA, EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, and other AWS technologies.
• Experience writing & maintaining Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in managing identity and access management roles.
• Python, MySQL or Neo4j experience
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.