Hybrid Remote Linthicum Heights, MD
Serves as a Conference/Event Coordinator to provide leadership and management of bi-annual Technical Exchange conference for the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and other conferences/events. Manage the logistics and production of events, including branding displays, partner activities, workshops, AV, quality control, traffic flow, and emergency response plans. Also manage coordination of outside conferences/events and assist in set up/break down of expo booth. Serve as the event on site POC for expo booth and staff the booth during conference/events to answer questions and provide information
- Manage the Conference tracker and ensure all events are updated with correct staff that will travel and coordination of travel logistics (hotel, car, meeting points, registration information, agenda)
- Provide the Executive Director with event prep slides for each event with recommended meetings to attend from the overall agenda
- Ensure that all registration deadlines and booth space is reserved.
- Create Procurement tickets for all items needing payment (booth space, carpet, electricity, tables, chairs.)
- Ensure that the expo booth is shipped to reserved conferences that will require the booth.
- Work with XE Chief to narrow down what events will use the expo booth at. As well as coordinate who from DC3 will attend the event.
- Ensure that all fact sheets are up to date and have a supply on hand for upcoming events
- Assist others in XE for internal visits. (Help set up conference room, coffee, water, name tents)
- Strong Leader: You claim ownership and responsibility on projects to achieve your goals; you take initiative.
- Adapt to solving problems: You know how to identify and analyze an existing or potential problem and present solutions.
- Flexible: You know how to adapt in a changing environment and are open to new ideas and people.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.