Government Tactical Solutions, LLC “Government Tactical Solutions, LLC “GovTact” is seeking a CTI/VVID Operator to support our government customer in Washington, DC.
- Subject matter expert in classified studio VTC operations, coordination, scheduling, tier 1 troubleshooting, and management. This support function shall provide occasional oversite of afterhours testing/troubleshooting.
• Active DoD Top Secret SCI Clearance.
• BA/BS in an IT related field.
• Five (5) years of experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), TMS/Codian, IP Gateways, and inter-governmental secure communications
• Possesses specialized knowledge in one or more aspects of the telecommunications, internetworking, data network, and CTI/VVID fields and may have specialized knowledge in one or more of the following areas: routing and IP telephony integration for CTI/VVID converged networks. Positions may substitute education with experience in the above cited duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.