Linthicum Heights, MD
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture; perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices.
- Must have experience in Network/System Engineering and Administration:
- Cisco, Brocade, GPON technology knowledge is a plus, PXE Boot architecture, AWS EC2/S3, Computer Hardware
- Basic troubleshooting, BIOS setting (UEFI/BIOS), Microcomputers (Raspberry Pi/Beagle Bone)
- Network Security: Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) installation and maintenance, SNORT create and deploy rules, Advanced PCAP analysis (TShark, MiTMProxy), IDS log analysis. Analysis of web logs, proxy logs, and firewall logs,
- Software Development: Proficient in one or more computer languages (compiled or interpreted), Advanced ETL scripting in Powershell /python/bash, Web application development and scraping, MS Office Macros, Web server administration, Database systems (SQL/NOSQL), High level languages (C/C++/Java).
- Provides a range of software administration function
- Software skills include ability to perform Extract Transform Lead (ETL) scripting, conducting RDBMS admin/query, consuming APIS, and Web scraping.
TS/SCI CI Poly
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.