GovTact is seeking a Full Stack Developer (SME) with skills in AWS and a passion for data analytics who can leverage experience and expertise in data exploration, engineering, and ETL to explore, architect, develop, and deploying scripts for processing structured and unstructured data into usable data formats for long term storage, search, and analysis.
- Experience working with both structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data to include data parsing, transformation, schema definition, and query/analysis.
- Ability to manage and organize data while identifying trends and inconsistencies that will impact downstream analytics
- Experience with data pipelines or be willing to learn a pipeline from bottom to top
- Experience with AWS Cloud Formation
- Be able to troubleshoot files against an architecture to see where the upload process is failing.
- Be able to understand unit tests and add to them to increase stability to the entire pipeline.
- Be prepared to use, GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Anaconda, Spyder, and Microsoft tools.
- Be prepared to express ideas and solutions and walk together with teammates through coding challenges
- 12 years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- Excellent experience with software development full life cycle on large scale multi-tier/full-stack Enterprise applications
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud-based Big Data and Data analytics pipelines
- 5 years of experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirements
- 5 years of experience leading technical teams
- 3 years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Hands on experience with AWS services including CloudFormation, EC2, EMR, IAM, KMS, Lambda, RDS, and S3
- Hands on experience with software installation & deployment on AWS (to deploy both in-house applications and Trifacta)
- Hands on experience with setting up AWS permissions and restrictions
- Hands on experience with setting up docker & container infrastructure on AWS
- Experience with Gitlab CICD pipeline development
- Experience with containerization using Docker
- Proficient with Databricks
- Experience working in an analytics sandbox
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.