Crystal City, VA
Technology is constantly changing, and our adversaries are digitally “going dark” at a rate that is exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. In response to this challenge, we are seeking a UI/UX Designer in Crystal City, VA.
- You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and triaging trouble tickets for quick resolution of identified technical issues. Work closely with helpdesk and software development team members to resolve user and system issues in a large application used by thousands of people. Oversee software deployments and improve the Microsoft TFS CI/CD pipeline.
- Triage, investigate and resolve technical problems using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and with other tools and applications
- Author and deploy data fixes
- Oversee and improve the existing software deployment process
- Compile and communicate daily status reports
- Must have an active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 10 years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability
- Comfortable authoring and executing SQL statements and powershell scripts
- Have some experience with CI/CD pipelines, Microsoft BI Cube, data warehouses, or reporting
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.