GovTact is looking for a Digital Forensic Analyst to support one of our longstanding customers. This autonomous role supports active operations and presents the candidate with cutting edge challenges in the digital forensic arena. This rewarding position will be responsible for the deep dive analysis on a variety of types of media. The candidate will be expected to support cases involving intrusion/compromise, malware, user technical profiling and other tasks, as required. This customer promotes a relaxed environment and understands the importance of work/life balance.
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Forensic Science or related fields
- 4 years conducting digital forensics on a variety of media, including Windows, OS X, Linux, Android and iOS
- Experience writing Technical Reports, detailing results of analysis
- Experience with EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, Axiom, Forensic Explorer, Cellebrite and other forensic tools
- Experience identifying and analyzing malware
- 200 hours of formalized training in the areas of computer science, forensics, etc.
- Top Secret Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- One or more related certifications such as the EnCE, CFCE, CCE, or CISSP
- Knowledge of a programming or scripting language
- Experience with volatile memory analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.