- Perform SQL and PL/SQL development, including design and maintenance of back-end ETL processes utilizing Informatica workflow, custom PL/SQL and SQL scripts
- Build and maintain database schemas
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade ETL software, repositories, and pipelines
- Develop and maintain Python code and shell Scripts in on-premises and cloud environments
- Maintain, optimize, and tune Oracle and DB2 database scripts
- Perform data mining and performance tuning for large-scale datasets
- Use ETL tools, BI tools, IBM MQ, SQL Loader
- Perform data extracts, data purges, or data fixes in accordance with internal procedures and policies
- Complete problem tickets, documenting bug fixes, design modifications, and changes based on customer requirements
- At least 6 years’ experience with PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle DBMS, Informatica, XML, XSLT, Python, web services, SVN, RCS, Git, OLS Security, JIRA, Oracle 11g/12c, Sun Solaris OS, Linux (CentOS, Red Hat), and Windows.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in the Python programming language
- Experience with Informatica ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud technologies like EC2, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElasticCache, SNS, SQS and SWF
- At least 3 years of experience with PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 11g and 12c, Informatica, XML, XSLT, Linux (CentOS, Red Hat), shell scripting, and Windows.
- 2 years of experience using ETL tools to perform data cleansing, data profiling, transforming, queuing, migrating, and scheduling various workflows
- Top Secret clearance
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.