Contractor support is required to design and implement big data and data analytics pipelines, including processing of structured and unstructured data. The developer will work in conjunction with a cross functional team to extract, organize, and manage data to develop and deliver actionable data insights. The contractor will need to be proficient with Databricks and have excellent development experience with Python, Java, Scala.
- Large scale multi-tier/full-stack Enterprise applications (10+ years development experience)
- Development experience with Python, Java, Scala
- Experience with designing and implementing Big Data and Data analytics pipelines, including processing of structured and unstructured data
- Data analysis experience (e.g., discovering data patterns and trends)
- AWS experience
- Proficient with Databricks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including reading comprehension, writing correspondences, and providing demos
- A current Top Secret security clearance
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.