Technology is constantly changing, and our adversaries are digitally “going dark” at a rate that is exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. In response to this challenge, we are seeking a Full-Stack Engineer with Angular experience to provide proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
- Provide development and O&M support for a production Java application with an Oracle backend and Tomcat application server.
- Develop in an AWS cloud environment using cutting edge technology.
- Provide O&M support that includes, but is not limited to, the gathering, analysis, and development of enhancement specifications/requirements provided by the system owner.
- Support all aspects of the project to include all phases of life cycle development.
- Work on the front line of the research, development, design, and deployment of a state-of-the-art big data enterprise data loading solution that will revolutionize the way our customer interacts with their data.
- Responsible for designing, testing, coding, and developing Java solutions to meet customer needs.
- Ensure software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing.
- Document the application, service and environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades.
- Must have an active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
- BS Degree or equivalent and 10 years of experience with programming and software development to include analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- 5 years of experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirements.
- 5 years of experience leading technical teams.
- 3 years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability.
- Working experience Jave (JEE Development, Angular 2 or above, Tomcat, and Spring Boot
- Have experience with AWS.
- Are familiar with Solr.
- Have experience with Zookeeper
- Have experience with PostgreSQL.
- Have worked in an Agile environment.
- You have worked on teams that practice Agile methodologies.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.