Government Tactical Solutions, LLC “GovTact” is seeking a Java Developer to support our government customer. This position is fully remote.
- Java 8
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) and related technologies
- Spring (Core, MVC, Security, Boot, etc..):
- Database: Oracle, SQL
- Front End (HTML, CSS, Jquery, DOJO, Node.js, Angular, React, etc..):
- ORM (Hibernate, JPA): Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Must be either a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- 10 + years of working experience in a related or similar projects and technologies
- Demonstrates strong core Object-oriented design, Java, relational database design and PL/SQL
- Ability to answer our basic technical questions within 10-15 minutes; ask project related questions.
- Ability to provide alternate solutions to technical questions
- Ability to advance/ set direction
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly identify the central/ underlying issues in a complex situation and proposes solutions to problems within imposed constraints
- Experienced with production support
- Communicates clearly about complex issues, problems or solutions by highlighting essential elements in simple terms
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.