Ft. Meade, MD (Hybrid)
GovTact is seeking an Information Technology (IT) professional for the role of Lead Senior Software Developer – DevSecOps. The Senior Software Developer will provide operations and maintenance support, in addition to, development and integration of software, and analytics. This is a hybrid role.
- Gather customer technical and functional requirements for the development of software and analytic products.
- Assist in planning and design functions, including impacts on hardware (physical or virtual) and integration requirements.
- Provide design, development, and test functions for system software and analytic products.
- Provide technical analysis, operation, integration, and user support services for system software.
- Provide Troubleshooting, Problem Resolution, and technical guidance in overcoming development obstacles and questions.
- Maintain programmatic and technical documentation throughout the platform lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field plus 8-10 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages, and
- with data structures/algorithms.
- An active Secret level security clearance.
- A DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved certification is required within 60 days.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing ability, is required.
- Experience developing and supporting software analytics.
- Experience with Full Stack web development, application, or systems development and applying DevSecOps practices throughout the
- development cycle
- Experience with Git based development (e.g. Gitlab, Github).
- Experience with developing and delivering containerized applications (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, RKE, OpenShift, ECS, EKS, Azure Containers
- Experience with developing and delivering applications utilizing common cloud technologies (load balancers, auto-scaling groups, virtual
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately within a remote cross-functional team context to deliver cyber analytics and capabilities to a
- diverse set of mission stakeholders.
- Ability to take broad direction from technical and program leadership and then work either independently or collaboratively to design,
- develop, test and deliver cyber analytic solutions
- Knowledge of Scrum, SAFe Agile, and ITIL methodologies.
- Experience with Jira.
- ElasticSearch environments.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.