In this role you will help perform the following:
- Subject matter expert providing testing expertise for support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable client, agency or industry standards timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Software Engineering.
- Security+ certification.
- Position requires at least eight (8) years of experience in the above-cited duties.
- Non-key personnel position may substitute education with experience in the above-cited duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.