Roles and Responsibilities
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Act as a subject-matter expert to network routing and switching, as well as network performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Review completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients
- Deploy and maintain network hardware, peripherals, services, and settings in accordance with industry standards and project/operational requirements
- Provides problem and incident resolution, including dealing with software and hardware vendor technical support
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming language such as Python, Java, C++, or C#
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Strong understanding of software development principles, including design patterns and best practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with monitoring and vulnerability tools such as RedHat ACS, Fortify, OWASP, SonarQube, Kibana, and others
- Strong understanding of NGA’s AWS cloud environments and native cloud services
- Strong understanding of NGA Software Development Lifecycle and DevSecOps pipelines utilizing GitLab and OpenShift
- Adequate visual acuity and manual dexterity for meeting the requirements of job Responsibilities
- Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or 8 years + of relevant experience.
- Required Experience: 8+ years of related experience:
o 8+ years of hands-on experience working on various Cisco networking equipment/appliance to include Cisco ISE, Cisco DNAC, etc…
- Technical Certifications required:
o Current CCNP Security
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with:
o Cisco ISE
o Cisco DNAC
o VMWare / Hypervisor
o Windows Operating Environment
o Design Documentation
o Hanks-on Experience implementing DISA mandate solution for Comply-to-Connect.
o Hanks-on Experience operating and or migrating to IPv6 environment
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.