-GovTact has an immediate opening for a Network Infrastructure Integration Engineer located at USCENTCOM Headquarters, in Tampa, FL.
– This is a deployable position requiring periodic international travel.
– This position requires both broad and deep technology knowledge in network engineering design and implementation, as well as the ability to architect solutions by applying advanced analysis skills to map customer operational challenges to appropriate end-to-end technology solutions.
– Provide overall enterprise level LAN and WAN IP-based infrastructure systems planning, implementation and integration of new IT solution into production enterprise environment.
– Serve as a technical point of contact for network infrastructure efforts.
– Work with engineers across multiple teams to implement IT solutions into operational networks, such as IPv4/IPv6 integration, Network Access Control, and other network related technologies.
– Perform engineering trouble shooting/problem solving at the system and component levels.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor Degree and 4+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Candidate must have a Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI.
- Active CCNP certification is required.
- Must meet the DoD 8570 compliancy requirements. Security + or equivalent
- 5+ years of Cisco router and switch networking experience.
- Experience and solid understanding of VMware, Cisco ACI and Nexus data center technologies.
- Solid understanding of IPv6/IPv4 infrastructures.
- Experience with implementing NAC/Zero Trust environments utilizing Cisco ISE or comparable technology.
- Hands on experience implementing VPN technologies utilizing both Cisco and Aruba platforms.
- Hands on experience implementing and managing multiple Firewall platforms specifically Cisco FirePower and Palo Alto.
- Strong knowledge and understanding with all route/switch technologies such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Spanning-Tree, etc.
- A current U.S. passport is required. Must be willing to deploy OCONUS (less than 10% of the time)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.