- Provide desk-side support to resolve hardware/software incidents and requests for end user’s IT assets within DAO USSSOUTHCOM Enterprise Networks.
- Install hardware/software security and functional updates to IT systems/assets.
- Assists in the administration of cloud-based Office productivity products (including Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Perform basic preventive maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting on COMSEC equipment; executing encryption key loads to COMSEC equipment, as required.
- Support administrative COMSEC requirements, as required.
- Execute basic cabling (fiber and copper) tasks. Including cable tipping, labeling, runs, and mapping, in accordance with industry standards.
- Conduct onsite inventories of all DAO USSOUTHCOM IT assets.
- Provides remote support access through desktop mirroring and other remote access applications for worldwide sites, as required to support the Doral Headquarters Enterprise Service Desk.
- Create and/or update standard operating procedures to execute all job functions.
- Provide draft diagrams of site topology and rack elevation.
- Document all work executed in USSOUTHCOM IT ticketing system (currently Service Now). Provide user training for self-help functions in ticketing system.
- Identify and provide potential areas for improvement.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May require travel, must be open to OCONUS travel if necessary.
- Shift work may be required.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent (education requirement(s) can be waived with equal number of years of relevant experience)
- 5+ years of experience in IT related type of setting.
- DoD 8570 Level II Certified (i.e. COMPTIA Security+)
- Current workstation administrator certification: MD-100
- Must possess Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.