Government Tactical Solutions (GovTact) is currently seeking a SCRUM Master to support a program in Doral, FL.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management to assigned projects or task(s),including contract and subcontractor management
- Plans and facilitates the following: scrum activities, including sprint planning, daily stand up, demos, board reviews, and retrospectives.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, schedules and task order and administrative reporting
- Maintains ServiceNow, Jira, and other information radiators for the teams
- Collaborates with clients or end users to understand business requirements and Manages risk tracking process
- Acts as a liaison between development teams and product management, ensuring that appropriate project process is made
- Identifies and resolves impediments that slow development or prevent the team from meeting established goals or milestones
- Motivates teams to perform and ensures team members are collectively responsible for all aspects of the committed work (analysis, development, testing, documentation, etc.)
- Provides reports based on team capacity and how the team is preforming against capacity
- Serves as an advisor for up to two medium size Agile teams or one large Agile eam
- May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as client liaison
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff and stakeholders
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- (CSM) SCRUM Master certification
- 5-10+ years of related professional experience in the aerospace defense industry, or federal government
- BA/BS or equivalent (education requirement(s) can be waived with 5+ of Project Management experience)
- Technical Skills: Must have exceptional expertise working with the following
- MS Project Web Access (MS Project On-line), MS Project Server, or MS Project Professional or
- GitLab, Rally, or ADOS
- Experience working on a cross-functional team.
Preferred Skills and Experience
•Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices.
•PMI certified PMP and PMI-Agile highly desirable.
•Demonstrated working knowledge in either a Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Highly skilled at taking in large quantities of information and presenting it in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
•Able to work and communicate well with others in a team environment.
•Able to be diplomatically persuasive or assertive when necessary.
•Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills including public speaking.
•Experience with medium to large sized contract (50+ projects running simultaneously).
•Experience with summary schedule reporting tools such as Primavera, Microsoft Timeline, Azure Logic, SmartSheet or equivalent.
•Experience performing schedule risk analysis techniques.
•Understanding of the engineering, DevOps, DevSecOp and solutions delivery lifecycles.
•Ability to work with limited supervision to develop and manage many levels of program plans and schedules simultaneously.
Must possess Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.