Washington, D.C. or Chantilly, VA
We are looking for a full-stack developer with experience in designing and developing solutions within the cloud.
- Work on the front line of the research, development, design, and deployment of a new application.
- Responsible for designing, testing, coding, and developing solutions to meet customer needs; ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing; documenting the application, service and environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades.
- Develop in an AWS cloud environment using cutting edge technology.
- BS degree and have eight (8) years of relevant experience. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Eight (8) years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the following skillset:
- Java (JEE Development)
- Angular version 2 or above
- Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA and Spring Security
- GIT LAB experience
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- JUNIT experience
- A current Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with Atlassian tools.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with building UX-centric web applications that have scaled with increased user-base.
- Experience working in environments that utilize continuous integration methodologies.
Flexible for occasional telework – must be local to work location
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.