Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
In this role you will help perform the following:
- Install, configure, operate, and maintain workstation hardware, Microsoft OS, and various industry specific software providing end-user support for 20 Congressional, Government civilian and military U.S. Army Southern Command liaison members.
- Configure VTC systems/devices when necessary for senior leadership at Pentagon.
- Provides direct end-user support for all information technology (IT) requests.
- Serve as the Information Technology Specialist (Customer Support) performing computer workstation hardware maintenance, software installation, and user account creation.
- Troubleshoot, configure, and install MobileIron mobile work client for use on Apple iPhone and other approved wireless email devices.
- Identifies issues and executes actions for the use of system resources to optimize network system performance.
- Will determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Collects and performs analysis on information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system.
- Prepares flow charts, models, and procedures.
- Conducts feasibility studies to design possible system solutions
- Conducts form design and layout activities
- Prepares systems specifications.
- Role may require after hours outage support, working major incidents, which may become weekend/holiday work until services restored.
- All positions are 24×7, meaning, as mission dictates, we surge in people to restore services, support natural disasters, and special exercises.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of systems
- Performs analysis and systems designs
BA/BS (or equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of degree)
8+ years of relevant experience.
Must be 8570 compliant. (IAT level II compliant certification (e.g. Security+) and an Operating System Computing Environment certification.
TS/SCI is required on “day one”. Position involves working in a SCIF, so unfortunately no exceptions can be made.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.