Annapolis Junction, MD & Colorado Springs, CO
GovTact is looking for Service Desk Specialists in support of our government client in Annapolis Junction, MD and Colorado Springs, CO. GovTact will support our client in providing DoDIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) customers worldwide with an ESOC consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. GovTact will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
- May route calls to product line specialist, application, or system support specialists.
- Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Clearance Level Required: TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Poly (Active Poly preferred)
- Technical certification to meet 8570 compliance preferred (e.g. IAT II; Security+ CE), but uncertified candidates are acceptable on First shift
- Ability to accommodate designated shifts required
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.