In this role you will help perform the following:
- Experienced in all phases of the System Engineering and Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Capable of making decisions within sphere of responsibility and authority, always strives to exceed customer expectations, dynamically seeks, and assimilate new knowledge, and encourage others to do the same.
- Ability to lead and manage a wide variety of design and development projects in both team and independent situations. Experienced with Agile methodologies.
- Guides the successful completion of major ITSM programs may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops advanced solutions to a variety of highly complex IT problems.
- Perform advanced systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
- Provides and applies advanced engineering to highly complex infrastructures including installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Provides and applies advanced engineering skills to highly complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Performs continual maintenance and provides advanced solutions for security, backup, and redundancy problems.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology, always on the lookout for new technologies, and works with management to evolve current processes.
- Invents innovative ways to drive production operational efficiency.
- Drives scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals.
- May serve as a team or task lead.
Core Tasks/Knowledge Required:
- Experience in performing implementation of ServiceNow modules, Asset Data loading, and ServiceNow catalog items etc.
- Design, develop, unit test, document, and deploy software features on the ServiceNow platform.
- Participate in Sprint planning and working on Agile methodology Performance Analytic concepts (Indicator/Breakdown/Scorecard/Dashboard/Widgets/Data Collector/Time Series/ Target and Thresholds.).
- Writing scripts using Java Script language.
- Expertise in various IT Services of ServiceNow tools such as Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Service Catalog requests and Reports. Responsible for configuring and setting up ServiceNow (ITSM) Information Technology-Management application, including the maintenance and support in the implementation of all modules.
- Exceptional knowledge of technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow and understanding the workflow engines.
- Define and meet standards for implementations in ServiceNow to ensure consistency and supportability of customizations.
- Experienced with installing, configuring, and resolving issues with most of the following ServiceNow Modules: Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management Database, SLA, Content Management System, Upgrade, SDLC Module.
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience in lieu of degree)
- 10+ years of experience in IT
Clearance Level Require:
Must have a current US SECRET Security Clearance with the ABILITY to obtain/maintain a TS SCI security clearance
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.