The SharePoint Administrator shall have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading, and managing SharePoint farms to include: site creations, site deletions, site collections migration, data migration between site collections, sub-site exports and imports, and site collection restores.
SharePoint Administrator shall have experience in SQL Server, SSIS, XML, HTML. CSS, and PowerShell. Knowledge of networking, IIS, Active Directory, DNS, SSL, certificates, and Window Services is required.
- Ensure portal availability and health of the farms
- Evaluate patch releases, apply applicable SharePoint patches, and consult on OS patches
- Configure/Administer SharePoint Accounts, and farm permission structure
- Configure and manage timer jobs, and all farm services
- Provide Helpdesk support levels I, II, III
- Apply STIGS and document POAMs as per ISSO into risk assessment tool; maintain system posture to ensure continued compliance
- Support Program Manager, customer and support team in meeting NDCAC mission
- Develop and maintain SOPs, procedures, and website documentation as needed
- Troubleshoot NDCAC’s internal and external portal malfunctions to maintain functionality
- Support and maintain software and database integration between SharePoint and NDCAC’s in-house applications
- Monitor SharePoint trends including but not limited to site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth
- Experience with
- SharePoint migration 2013 to 2016 and 2019
- MinRoles and non-MinRole configurations
- Web application configurations
- Reporting Services
- OWA configuration and maintenance
- AAM configuration and extensions
- Workflow Service
- Multiple authentication configurations (extending web applications)
- AD user and domain management, virtual machine application use (creating and managing VMware, Hyper-V), and Windows NLB
- Production, development and disaster recovery architecture design
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent specialized experience in Information Technology or related discipline required
- Microsoft role-based certification required
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.