In this role you will help perform the following:
- Implement user experiences.
- Interface using Microsoft SharePoint and Power Applications.
- Helps customers manage content, customize site collections, and design workflows within Microsoft SharePoint 2016.
- Manage SharePoint sites and accounts, including site configuration, custom features.
- Builds dashboards and workflows to customer specifications.
- Provides site administration within Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with SDLC/DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development, and delivery of web-based applications and IIS web build ups and migrations.
- Experience with SharePoint Online development and Office Online services with WopiBindings.
- Knowledge of the implementation of Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI to develop and publish metric dashboards.
- MOSS, WSS or other systems related certifications or specialty experience desired.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills in .net using Visual Studio Manager 2019/2022.
- Ability to independently manage projects and workflows.
- Ability to solve complex software issues and debugging and reworking existing code design.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated with projects.
- BS degree or higher in related field.
- Demonstrate knowledge management aspects using Microsoft SharePoint or Atlassian Jira or Confluence.
- 8+ years of overall experience.
- Applicable experience may be considered as substitution for degree (i.e. 4 years of experience can substitute for lack of BS degree).
- Should have experience in both “SharePoint On-premises” and “SharePoint Online” or “SPO” (be willing to work in both at the time).
- Ability to obtain SECRET security clearance or maintain a current SECRET clearance.
- Can accept 1 or more years of experience working with Microsoft SharePoint or Atlassian Jira or Confluence, to include school projects, internship projects.
- Must possess a DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification as part of on-boarding process. (i.e. Security+ CE or SSCP or CySA+ etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.