Government Tactical Solutions, LLC “GovTact” is seeking a SharePoint/Web Content Administrator. The SharePoint/Web Content Administrator will join our team in Fredericksburg, VA in their continued support of our federal law enforcement client. The selected individual work alongside the client team to devise and deliver IT infrastructure, engineering, implementation, operations, administration, system integration, and maintenance services to successfully accomplish the mission of the existing multi-agency center within the Department of Justice. The affiliated program serves as a hub for technical knowledge management across the law enforcement community, making current and emerging technical capabilities more widely available at the local, State, and Federal level. The SharePoint/Web Content Administrator must have experience with SharePoint 2013 or above to include standard features such as workflows, lists and libraries, document management and web parts. Also, experience with SharePoint customization, including custom branding and navigation, configuring, and administering search, configuring site collections, and content type development, SQL Server, SSIS, XML, HTML and CSS and Visual Studio are required.
- Research, gather, create, and/or edit content for the program’s websites or internal portal.
- Develop webpages, create custom graphics, and deploy content on websites/internal portal.
- Develop and implement processes, procedures, and SOPs to ensure accuracy of website content and prevent the websites/portal content from becoming stale.
- Continually evaluate and freshen the sites with engaging content/capabilities to motivate users to regularly access the sites.
- Ensure website content is properly indexed/tagged for accurate/optimized search query returns.
- Ensure websites maintain compliancy with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Assist affliiated programs with design, creation, modification of webpages and content.
- Provide Helpdesk support levels I, II, III.
- Develop and maintain SOPs, procedures, and website documentation as needed.
- Monitor SharePoint trends including but not limited to site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth.
- Active Top Secret security clearance, or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or an Information Technology-related discipline.
- Four (4) years of experience researching, gathering, creating, and editing technical information for website presentation.
- Four (4) years of experience creating content for SharePoint based websites.
- Experience with HTML, web graphics types/standards, and the requirements/responsibilities of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Consistent with Presidential Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements for infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order generally requires that federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022
- An active Microsoft role-based certification.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, written communications skills, and technical competence.
- Knowledge of networking, IIS, Active Directory, DNS & Window Services required.
- Knowledge of communications protocols and networks, as well as social networking services and Castle CMS.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.