Government Tactical Solutions, LLC “GovTact” has an immediate need for SIGINT Operators in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Technical Specialists (SIGINT Operators) will conduct technical SIGINT collection in support of customer operations. As a member of a highly qualified team, you will be supporting operations that have the highest impact to National Security. As noted, the work is in the WMA and involves shift work. Customer specific training is required as well as on the job training.
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with FSP
- Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) years relevant experience. Direct related and military experience can be applied in lieu of a degree.
- Military background or equivalent operations experience
- Knowledgeable in Ground or Air SIGINT collection operations
- Strong knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Strong communication skills
- Applicable Military Job Codes
- Marine: 2600, 2621, 2651, 2631, 2611, 2629
- Army: 35S, 35N, 35P
- Navy: CTR, CTI, CTN, CTT
- Air Force: 1N1, 1N2, 1N3
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Background in SIGINT collection
- Experience working in an Operations Center
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team
- Education and Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.