The Software Developer shall have at least four years of domain expertise in the following areas, including but not limited to: web services; data modeling, data structures and information architecture. The software developer shall have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems. A minimum of four years programming and modeling experience in medium-sized SQL databases; and a minimum of two years of experience or a very strong working and applied knowledge of Java, Java Script, C#, and C++ programming languages and a minimum of four years of experience creating and maintaining deployed applications against a SQL database (SQL); minimum of two years of experience with query tuning; a strong knowledge of visual studio, HTML, XML, PERL and shell scripts. Should have experience with SAML 2.0 authentication in an ADFS/AD-LDS environment.
The Software Developer shall have experience with SharePoint 2013 or above to include standard features such as workflows, lists and libraries, document management and web parts. Also experience with SharePoint customization, including custom branding and navigation, configuring and administering search, configuring site collections, and content type development, SQL Server, SSIS, XML, HTML and CSS and Visual Studio are required. Knowledge of networking, IIS, Active Directory, DNS & Window Services is required. Proficiency in PowerShell required.
- Develop new website/functionality at the direction of the Senior SharePoint Developer (IT Subject Matter Specialist)
- Perform Testing and Quality Control of NDCAC’s internal and external websites while ensuring 508 compliance
- Develop user roles as needed to ensure proper access to website information and tools
- Develop and maintain SOPs, procedures, and website documentation as needed
- Implement various authentication capabilities for site/portal
- Provide Helpdesk support levels I, II, III (See Appendix B)
- Troubleshoot NDCAC’s internal and external portal malfunctions to main functionality
- Research and implement new web features and tools for authoring documents, managing the website, maximizing accessibility, and expanding online offerings
- Support and maintain software and database integration between SharePoint and NDCAC’s in-house applications
- Monitor SharePoint trends including but not limited to site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent specialized experience in Computer Science or related discipline required
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.