Government Tactical Solutions (GovTact) is currently seeking a Support Product Analyst to support NASA’s Deep Space Network in Monrovia, CA.
- Interface with Operations Chief, DSN Schedulers, Network Operations Project Engineers, System Administrators, Operations Engineers and other team members as required.
- Demonstrate ability to navigate the Service Preparation Subsystem (SPS) to accomplish required tasks and retrieve information as required.
- The SPA utilizes a SPS workstation or PC direct connection to FlightOps LAN and the SPS Portal to submit and gather required input products to be used in the generation of DSN support data products.
- The SPA also utilizes the new Work Order Worker Monitor, SPS Support Management Database (SMDB) Log Monitor, SPS File Viewer, Predictions Generation Controller, Support Data Package Viewer (SPV), SPS Archive File Retrieval & SPS Package Retrieval GUIs, Mission Manager, TIGRAS Working Schedule, Support Products Manager (SPM), SPS Sequence Analyzer, SOE Editor, SOE Statistics Miner, and Service Data Manager (SDM) File Packager GUIs provided with the SPS workstation in the performance of daily tasks.
- This position may also perform duties of the Resource Allocation Planning Analyst.
Must be a US Citizen and be able to pass a public trust.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.