- Develop, maintain, and manage training programs.
- Determine requirements, requisitions, and reporting materials used in training program.
- Monitor progress of training and counsels’ aircrews.
- Coordinate training activities and scheduling according to training program.
- Manage multiple training projects simultaneously involving successfully organizing, planning, and executing large-scale training projects from vision through implementation.
- Design training materials that can be used by multiple federal agencies.
- Establish a project training plan including audience, approach, design, and list of deliverables.
- Use independent decision-making to design and develop training materials, reference materials, presentation materials and job aids.
- Ensure all materials are clear, concise, instructionally sound, and directly support learning objectives; ensure materials are 508 compliant.
- Work with learning management system administrator to assign training and upload computer-based training; track training completions and report metrics.
- Provide support for coordinating, developing, and delivering computer-related training to the user community.
- Provide second level support and coordinate training with help desks.
- Provide standards, services, and guidance on IT related training programs that are designed to enable government agency personnel to use information technologies and systems more productively. Services include the development, delivery, and/or coordination of training courses and materials that address specific agency needs.
- Conduct the research necessary to develop and revise training courses.
- Develop and revise courses and prepare appropriate training catalogs.
- Prepare student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars.
- Prepare reports and monitor training tasks in support of the goals of the Contractor Program Manager and the government sponsor(s) using standard training standards and software and hardware programs such as modeling and simulation and prototyping efforts.
- Provide input to the Project Lead and the Contractor Program Manager on which decisions for training validation and or modifications of specified items or systems can be corrected.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making.
- Experience in Customer Service
- Understand computer functions and related technical terminology and how they are applied in everyday business situations.
- Possess thorough knowledge of appropriate hardware and software (ex. – PCs, Microsoft (MS)Windows, MS Office, and applications such as from SAP and Peoplesoft).
- Must have IT-industry qualified with documented evidence of their certifications (MS-MCT ,Degree in Education, CompTIA CTT+ etc.).
- Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to travel at least 75%
- Must be able to type
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.