Manage and execute the full systems engineering lifecycle for cyber and information technology engineering projects from requirement to decommission; key tasks include, requirements engineering, design, design reviews, documentation, security, integration, and formal testing IAW DoD Systems Engineer Guidebook (2022) and DoDAF Ver 2.02 or latest editions.
- Contributes to completion of major engineering programs and projects.
- Perform highly complex systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
- Speaking to and collaborating with a variety of people, such as clients, vendors, management and information technology (IT) staff during the creation and maintenance of a system.
- Execute and publish vendor trade studies to ensure vendor products and services provide best value to the customer.
- Develop and deliver design reviews.
- Provide oversight of the requirements engineering process.
- Provide oversight during the development of user stories and subsequent test development, execution, and reporting.
- Creating control features to ensure systems effectively meet the organization’s quality standards.
- Engaging in quality control procedures to ensure that systems are efficient and operational.
- Developing a cost-efficient system for projects by performing a cost-benefit analysis.
- Ensuring that an organization is operating at maximum efficiency, from design to integration.
- Performs continual maintenance and provides highly complex solutions for security, backup, and redundancy problems.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Ensure the seamless transition of all developed systems into production inclusive of resource studies, processes, training, and documentation.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology and works with management to evolve current processes.
- Provide coaching and guidance to less-experienced professionals.
- Education: Bachelor of Science: Engineering, Computer Science, or other related technical field of study.
- Required Experience: 8+ years of related experience
- Security Clearance Level: Secret or eligible to obtain a clearance in a short period of time.
- Location: On Customer Site – Position requires person to work on site, therefore must be local to area or willing to self relocate. (This is NOT a Remote or Work from Home role)
- US Citizenship/US security Clearance Required. Although an active DoD Secret Security Clearance is preferred – in lieu of a current clearance, we are willing to consider sponsoring clearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.