Government Tactical Solutions (GovTact) is seeking a Software Project Manager/Technical Team Lead (software development). Must have experience providing technical guidance/leadership to medium to large scale, multi-dependent software development efforts across multiple development teams.
- Manage delivery of Federal enterprise software
- Provide technical guidance to development teams
- Manage and coordinate the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to include planning, requirements gathering, designing, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise government web applications
- Analyze and understand change requests to be able to integrate into existing applications
- Coordinate development, testing, and production server environment changes with the data center
- Responsible for building resource leveled software development project schedules using MS Project
- Responsible for resource scheduling and able to properly assign tasks to the proper team
- Responsible for managing project schedules and proactively oversee project activities
- Responsible for managing risk and communicating project issues and its impact to schedules
Responsible for managing government stakeholder expectations
- Must be a US Citizen to meet contract requirements. Public Trust preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- A minimum of ten (10) or more years of Federal IT software development/engineering experience
- Certifications: PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma, or Agile is preferred
- Proven experiences in Waterfall, Agile, and DevSecOps SDLC
- Proven experience in software requirements gathering and analysis with government stakeholders
- Proven experience in Structured and Object-Oriented software design
- Proven experience in Oracle database design
- Proven experience in web application design
- Proven experience with the following software technologies:
- Oracle PL/SQL, APEX, MOD PL/SQL
- Java Enterprise Edition 7 / Jakarta Enterprise Edition 8 (Spring, JPA, JSF, EJB, CDI)
- JBoss and Web Logic Web Application Servers
- Single Sign-On Two-factor User Authentication (Okta)
- Proven experience in producing formal SDLC deliverables: ConOps, Requirements, Design, Test Plan, RTM, etc. for government customers
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.