Government Tactical Solutions (GovTact) is seeking a VTC/ Multimedia Systems Technician in Alexandria, VA, responsible for configuring, managing, monitoring, and maintaining government Command and Control (C2) conference rooms and video-teleconferencing endpoints as a Senior Equipment Installer. The installer will be part of a maintenance team responsible for the installation, configuration, optimization, and troubleshooting of network, video, and phones services used on a government network.
- Provide support of reported customer incidents supporting network connections, conference room video systems, VoIP phones, and fax printer systems
- Provide End User support, to include in-room and external network support with graphical user interface access and operability; troubleshooting, scheduling and administering video teleconferences
- Provide maintenance, to include powering on devices, inspecting/connecting cabling, confirming system availability
- Conduct integration and configuration of existing VTC hardware, including application of security controls; operations and management support to the network infrastructure that underlies the VTC platform
- Patch and firmware upgrades, break/fix support and daily operations and management support, including onsite assistance for special events
- Remote and on-site support of preventive maintenance checks and services
- Coordination of all Field issues with the network operations center
- Recording and managing all activities using a ticketing system
- Documentation and reporting of all associated maintenance activities
- Develop and provide training to end users on the various systems in use when not supporting meetings
- Provide recommendations on replacement systems to the system engineering team
- Active TS/SCI level security clearance.
- High School and 5+ years of experience
- Experience with troubleshooting and equipment repair of VTC equipment (Voice, video, and conference room control equipment)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Availability to support on call duty for responding to maintenance outages
- Previous experience supporting a Government and/or Department of Defense customer
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.